Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rondow's Best Guild! - Dekaron Online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquake or Violent Gale?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maeniel

Maeniel

Earthquake or Violent Gale? Empty
PostSubject: Earthquake or Violent Gale?   Earthquake or Violent Gale? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Well, as some of you may have noticed, the lag on Global Dekaron is a lot higher than we're used to, generally speaking. I've noticed the lag causes Violent Gale to miss most of the time. Many skill build guides tell you to put points in this when doing your reskill, but I'm wondering if it's worth the skillpoints if it's just going to miss. Would it be better to level Earthquake to lvl 5? After all, it always hits, with a big bang. PvE wise I think this would be a better solution, although I'm not completely sure. I know Earthquake is a huge waste of time and mana in PvP, because of its comparatively long casting time, and a stun that's pretty much useless, but if it's just going to miss so is Violent Gale.

Any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
h4ss4n

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake or Violent Gale?   Earthquake or Violent Gale? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Maeniel wrote:
Well, as some of you may have noticed, the lag on Global Dekaron is a lot higher than we're used to, generally speaking. I've noticed the lag causes Violent Gale to miss most of the time. Many skill build guides tell you to put points in this when doing your reskill, but I'm wondering if it's worth the skillpoints if it's just going to miss. Would it be better to level Earthquake to lvl 5? After all, it always hits, with a big bang. PvE wise I think this would be a better solution, although I'm not completely sure. I know Earthquake is a huge waste of time and mana in PvP, because of its comparatively long casting time, and a stun that's pretty much useless, but if it's just going to miss so is Violent Gale.

Any thoughts on this?
i'm pretty sure that GH will fix the ms but i bet it will take some time Shocked.
Violent Gale is the best skill and upgrade it untill they fixed the problem Wink
Back to top Go down
HellFire

HellFire

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake or Violent Gale?   Earthquake or Violent Gale? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:18 pm

I realized that sometimes silent killer works the same way... when any downloads are active, my ms goes over 600 and silent doesnt hit or has a 2 seconds lagg. As for my bagi... VG had never missed on 2moons nor on pservers. Less hits, maybe...
Back to top Go down
hpnotiQ

hpnotiQ

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake or Violent Gale?   Earthquake or Violent Gale? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:07 am

i can tell you this guys. they are trying to fix the ms but.. i am playing bagi atm lvl 115 Very Happy going under RNZz (CambiraBatuu) and even carnage is bugged atm because of the huge ms. i was pvping a summoner when he did the DA and i countered him with Carnage i still got hit by the DA maybe i was lagging 2 much to get him in time but i pvped him 10 times and same all the times Razz as for violent it is fucked up atm Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake or Violent Gale?   Earthquake or Violent Gale? Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquake or Violent Gale?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Class Discussion :: Bagi Warrior-
Jump to: