Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rondow's Best Guild! - Dekaron Online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
h4ss4n

WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?!   WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:50 pm

this is so sad =/! Shocked Shocked Shocked ..
i think half of the members quited maybe becasue we never do any dg partys and the guild chat is never active =s! Ali where are youuuuuuuu ? we really need you bro =(!
Back to top Go down
Maeniel

Maeniel

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?!   WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:45 pm

My experience is that most of the people who left did it because they leveled extremely fast, and therefore could not find parties. But yeah, we do have some inactives, and can't get new people because there's no one left with the power to invite. Neutral
Back to top Go down
thefiqs

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?!   WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:04 am

WTH?
Back to top Go down
HellFire

HellFire

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?!   WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 am

yeah well... would be good to know whats with widow... as far as i see, he suddenly vanished leaving no evidence or explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?!   WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPEND TO LEGACY ?!?!
Page 1 of 1