Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rondow's Best Guild! - Dekaron Online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter....

Go down 
+2
WidowMaker
ariedry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ariedry
Administrator
Administrator
ariedry

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Ok , so im gonna create an hunter..

But any suggestions with build or what weapon should i use?
Back to top Go down
https://legacy.canadaboard.net
WidowMaker
Administrator
Administrator
WidowMaker

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:14 pm

you should start with Dagger, then once you reach a powerful level you turn bow / xbow :p hybrid hehe
Back to top Go down
HellFire

HellFire

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Suggestion... yes. You should stat your hunter to a lvl12 dagger (get a divine at least noble), and until lvl90 put EVERY and ALL stats to HEAL. You'll know why... this is the most powerful hunter build ever... i'm going to use this one as well.

At lvl90 restat/reskill and go tribid; bow>xbow>dagger. You only need to max Dead Spin from dagger skilltree, no others. From bow, you need trishot, and fiore, from xbow you need only demo. Need also ice arrow, vulnerable shot, wonder fire, explo arrow, Crow Wings, slow arrow (not recommended if you dont have enough points, you will still get away without this skill), and of course the ranged crit % skill (Critical Fire). As for Multi shot... use it for gap filling, but do NOT ever level it. From Hunter tree get fast running (max), Cure (max) and Terrace (lvl1!!!). Bow/Xbow masteries to the maximum

Obviously, if you try that in skill simulator, you will have to sacrefice some skills in favor of some others... but in time, you will quickly regain the points and continue to build these skills. (maybe DS is the least important, but that's just me)

As for using the 3 weapons....
Logically you use xbow and bow in Crevice and DFs.... in pvp if you use bow, you will mostly lose, so get that dagger into its place. For simple Pve/farming, i recommend using xbow and dagger as well (SK DS, Wonder Demo --That's it. Dont use SK if you dont feel like it).

For tactics... i recommend you looking up the various guides on 2moons or GameHi forums, since they offer a lot of possibilities as well as strenths and weaknesses of each opposing class.

Concerning weapons...
Get a NIIIICE xbow, a decent bow, and a dagger that fits into the stat gap (you WONT use the same lvl dagger and you dont have to; maybe 72-78 or somthing like that)

Hope that i have answered your question. Wink
Back to top Go down
ariedry
Administrator
Administrator
ariedry

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 pm

HellFire wrote:
Suggestion... yes. You should stat your hunter to a lvl12 dagger (get a divine at least noble), and until lvl90 put EVERY and ALL stats to HEAL. You'll know why... this is the most powerful hunter build ever... i'm going to use this one as well.

At lvl90 restat/reskill and go tribid; bow>xbow>dagger. You only need to max Dead Spin from dagger skilltree, no others. From bow, you need trishot, and fiore, from xbow you need only demo. Need also ice arrow, vulnerable shot, wonder fire, explo arrow, Crow Wings, slow arrow (not recommended if you dont have enough points, you will still get away without this skill), and of course the ranged crit % skill (Critical Fire). As for Multi shot... use it for gap filling, but do NOT ever level it. From Hunter tree get fast running (max), Cure (max) and Terrace (lvl1!!!). Bow/Xbow masteries to the maximum

Obviously, if you try that in skill simulator, you will have to sacrefice some skills in favor of some others... but in time, you will quickly regain the points and continue to build these skills. (maybe DS is the least important, but that's just me)

As for using the 3 weapons....
Logically you use xbow and bow in Crevice and DFs.... in pvp if you use bow, you will mostly lose, so get that dagger into its place. For simple Pve/farming, i recommend using xbow and dagger as well (SK DS, Wonder Demo --That's it. Dont use SK if you dont feel like it).

For tactics... i recommend you looking up the various guides on 2moons or GameHi forums, since they offer a lot of possibilities as well as strenths and weaknesses of each opposing class.

Concerning weapons...
Get a NIIIICE xbow, a decent bow, and a dagger that fits into the stat gap (you WONT use the same lvl dagger and you dont have to; maybe 72-78 or somthing like that)

Hope that i have answered your question. Wink

Wow thx Oo..
This was realy helpful for me Wink
But im afraid i wont remember everything.
So since we both will play on Rondow..
Just add me on list and explain me step by step ..
My IGN will be Ariedry ^^
Back to top Go down
HellFire

HellFire

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Nvm, until lvl90 you will only need to remember this thing: lvl12 dagger, 8str, 18dex, rest heal. Till you hit lvl90 i'm sure i'll be telling you about the post-90 section Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ariedry
Administrator
Administrator
ariedry

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:38 pm

HellFire wrote:
Nvm, until lvl90 you will only need to remember this thing: lvl12 dagger, 8str, 18dex, rest heal. Till you hit lvl90 i'm sure i'll be telling you about the post-90 section Very Happy

Hehe ok xD
But what about the skills?
Back to top Go down
HellFire

HellFire

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:11 am

i'd say to level Rolling Attack, Silent Killer and Dead Spin to the maximum alongside with Dagger skill mastery. You wont be needing violent step after lvl32 (SK).

Some say it is nice to have a similarly low lvl bow (like lvl1 or lvl7 one that fits into a Stiletto's stat range) and buy Triangle shot. I've never done that, but Trishot has a nice aoe and dmg... incomparable to dagger skills with a low level weapon tho. May have some use on DF, and MAYBE but MAYBE have some use in pvp.... no way i'd switch from dagger in pvp tho. Ice arrow is obvious, nice for ensnaring fleeing retards, vulnerable shot just takes half their shields geting them open for the full power of your weapons arsenal.bounce

This is how it should look like in the end. Dagger skills> Hunter buffs > Bow skills > all the rest

Hunter.... 1zybqee

Note that you shouldnt level terrace magic. it gives like 1k hp at lvl1 and that's just enough. at lvl1 it takes away 50% shield while its active and using it in a pk map would flag you as HEY KEEEL ME IM A PAPERDRAGONFLYSH1T by the buff's flashy colors glowing around you... I mean, you really dont wanna use that skill in pk zone. Upon leveling it takes more and more % of your shield, lasts longer, and gives very little HP bonus in return. Still usable in DF, Dungeon, maybe Python (but its risky) and later maps with same risk as mentioned... but you can still teleport back with full shield and keeeel (i personally dont like getting busted because of half shield gone to that buff tho).
Back to top Go down
ariedry
Administrator
Administrator
ariedry

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:21 am

HellFire wrote:
i'd say to level Rolling Attack, Silent Killer and Dead Spin to the maximum alongside with Dagger skill mastery. You wont be needing violent step after lvl32 (SK).

Some say it is nice to have a similarly low lvl bow (like lvl1 or lvl7 one that fits into a Stiletto's stat range) and buy Triangle shot. I've never done that, but Trishot has a nice aoe and dmg... incomparable to dagger skills with a low level weapon tho.

This is how it should look like in the end. Dagger skills> Hunter buffs > Bow skills > all the rest

Hunter.... 1zybqee

Note that you shouldnt level terrace magic. it gives like 1k hp at lvl1 and that's just enough. at lvl1 it takes away 50% shield while its active and using it in a pk map would flag you as HEY KEEEL ME IM A PAPERDRAGONFLYSH1T by the buff's flashy colors glowing around you... I mean, you really dont wanna use that skill in pk zone. Upon leveling it takes more and more % of your shield, lasts longer, and gives very little HP bonus in return. Still usable in DF, Dungeon, maybe Python (but its risky) and later maps with same risk as mentioned... but you can still teleport back with full shield and keeeel (i personally dont like getting busted because of half shield gone to that buff tho).

Oooo Thank You <333

Ill save that pic Wink
Back to top Go down
HellFire

HellFire

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 am

NP Smile

Watch for updates, i've been editing that post a lil bit while you answered xD
Back to top Go down
TehBLoody

TehBLoody

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 pm

right but wrong ^^ .. at 70 i can assure ull be sooooooooo fucking bored of the dagger .. and ull be waitin for lvl 74 for wf .. u remember i restated at 78 .. took a bow .. and turned into bow hunter .. weak pvp .. good pve Razz .. keep any dagger for ds and u solo full c at that lvl Razz .. reskill at 90 ofc .. get bow aoes maxed .. wf cw .. demo .. ice / vs / xplo FTW / slow arrow .. speed and cw buffs maxed .. speed 0 terrace magic 1 .. dead spin maxed when u got enuf points .. it helps to save pots in maze and easier full c .. but tbh ill pwn u with my mage or annoying ak (like kusy)
Back to top Go down
ariedry
Administrator
Administrator
ariedry

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:17 pm

TehBLoody wrote:
right but wrong ^^ .. at 70 i can assure ull be sooooooooo fucking bored of the dagger .. and ull be waitin for lvl 74 for wf .. u remember i restated at 78 .. took a bow .. and turned into bow hunter .. weak pvp .. good pve Razz .. keep any dagger for ds and u solo full c at that lvl Razz .. reskill at 90 ofc .. get bow aoes maxed .. wf cw .. demo .. ice / vs / xplo FTW / slow arrow .. speed and cw buffs maxed .. speed 0 terrace magic 1 .. dead spin maxed when u got enuf points .. it helps to save pots in maze and easier full c .. but tbh ill pwn u with my mage or annoying ak (like kusy)

mehe i pwned Kusys ass xP
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm

as for hunter on high lvl, i find it way better to use xbow/dagger build.. in pvp, if u use bow at any moment, you are considered nub pvper, cuz bow is much lower dmg then xbow.. and in some pvps, you can use daggers dead spin very effectivly.. i was lvl 150 hunter in 2m.. i SHOULD know.. Smile
Back to top Go down
ariedry
Administrator
Administrator
ariedry

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:26 pm

Superman wrote:
as for hunter on high lvl, i find it way better to use xbow/dagger build.. in pvp, if u use bow at any moment, you are considered nub pvper, cuz bow is much lower dmg then xbow.. and in some pvps, you can use daggers dead spin very effectivly.. i was lvl 150 hunter in 2m.. i SHOULD know.. Smile

Mabye i should just create an ak T_T?
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 pm

between ak and hunter, id always choose hunter.. but thats just me Smile

as hunter, ur pve king with demo bomb.. as ak ur pve dirt eater..
as hunter ur pvp king aswell hh, ur only prob is bagi.. fucking bagi, always bagi..
as a proof, ive got video where i owned widows azz while i still played.. he was like 5 lvls higher with far better equips Smile tho, no ak on server can beat good playin hunter..
Back to top Go down
ariedry
Administrator
Administrator
ariedry

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Superman wrote:
between ak and hunter, id always choose hunter.. but thats just me Smile

as hunter, ur pve king with demo bomb.. as ak ur pve dirt eater..
as hunter ur pvp king aswell hh, ur only prob is bagi.. fucking bagi, always bagi..
as a proof, ive got video where i owned widows azz while i still played.. he was like 5 lvls higher with far better equips Smile tho, no ak on server can beat good playin hunter..

Woops.. i ment.. mabye i should just take a mage T_T
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:36 pm

oh well... mage is GG Smile
Back to top Go down
TehBLoody

TehBLoody

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:52 pm

bagi AND ak problem for a hunter .. widow never been the pvp type so .. with my hunter ive been owning most of the classes .. still losing to a 10 lvls lower ak named Kusy (fuck you if u read Very Happy ) .. a/s ak good pvper .. ow and one more thing .. hunter win due kbs and slow .. ak insesibility give them a start bonus .. axe fakkers slow u down so .. :/ But never forget .. this game is well balanced .. theres no class that pwns all of the others .. bagi can be taken down by a pro seg easily .. due to low dmg and low dps .. seg can outheal most of the classes .. just a mage or a dex hunter can shoot a well built seg down Smile
PS be high play high Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HellFire

HellFire

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:58 pm

or 2h axe AK... with blows and high dmg, the seg has no chance of healing... not to mention aloken blow buff... noone is safe from now on.
Back to top Go down
thefiqs

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Die all die! lol!

half guild told hunter, i had choosen mage, and now all of you goes mage?! bounce gimme back my half day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter....   Hunter.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Class Discussion :: Segita Hunter-
Jump to: