Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rondow's Best Guild! - Dekaron Online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BacWards, the Stupid American Incar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bacwards

Bacwards

BacWards, the Stupid American Incar Empty
PostSubject: BacWards, the Stupid American Incar   BacWards, the Stupid American Incar EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:19 am

Heya all u fine Legacy members, im Jake, aka BacWards. Imma be playing your friendly not so everyday, or average Incar Magician. Im an American; a confident one, not a cocky one. But i find my experience on mmos a lot more present around EU players then Americans, also y'alls play time agree with my schedule more so then American play times. But i hope for the best of us and and hoping to meet some very interesting and above average pvp'rs in here. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aimtwiceshootonce
ariedry
Administrator
Administrator
ariedry

PostSubject: Re: BacWards, the Stupid American Incar   BacWards, the Stupid American Incar EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:43 am

Bacwards wrote:
Heya all u fine Legacy members, im Jake, aka BacWards. Imma be playing your friendly not so everyday, or average Incar Magician. Im an American; a confident one, not a cocky one. But i find my experience on mmos a lot more present around EU players then Americans, also y'alls play time agree with my schedule more so then American play times. But i hope for the best of us and and hoping to meet some very interesting and above average pvp'rs in here. afro

Welcome to Legacy =D
Have fun ^v^
Back to top Go down
https://legacy.canadaboard.net
Bacwards

Bacwards

PostSubject: Re: BacWards, the Stupid American Incar   BacWards, the Stupid American Incar EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:47 am

BacWards, the Stupid American Incar 9_funny_europe_usa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aimtwiceshootonce
hpnotiQ

hpnotiQ

PostSubject: Re: BacWards, the Stupid American Incar   BacWards, the Stupid American Incar EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:43 am

Bacwards wrote:
BacWards, the Stupid American Incar 9_funny_europe_usa

AHAHA this pic is so old school Very Happy but its true Razz ok not all americans are fatties but its still true Very Happy

and if you want ppl that is more than avrage on pvp you came to the right place Razz welcome and i hope you enjoy your staying albino
Back to top Go down
WidowMaker
Administrator
Administrator
WidowMaker

PostSubject: Re: BacWards, the Stupid American Incar   BacWards, the Stupid American Incar EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:52 am

hahaha Razz, im sure it'll cool. we gon have lots and lots of fun together, tho we are 6 hours ahead of you we can still manage to play together. As i used to be in an american guild back in my 2moons days and it worked out just fine!
Back to top Go down
thefiqs

PostSubject: Re: BacWards, the Stupid American Incar   BacWards, the Stupid American Incar EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 pm

welcome here lil stupid american incar! Very Happy
btw have you ever played on any private server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BacWards, the Stupid American Incar   BacWards, the Stupid American Incar Empty

Back to top Go down

BacWards, the Stupid American Incar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: ♦ New to Legacy? Introduce yourself! ♦-
Jump to: