Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rondow's Best Guild! - Dekaron Online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When we are low noobs lvls.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hpnotiQ

hpnotiQ

When we are low noobs lvls. Empty
PostSubject: When we are low noobs lvls.   When we are low noobs lvls. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:14 am

ok most of you in here knows now that i am gonna make an aloken and everyone knows that dils are gonna be hard at the begining so i wanna say this. if you find aloken gear with + on it i would like to trade well this means if i have the ak , bagi etc gear you need Very Happy then we could make a trade so we get more stronger Razz anyone wanna do this ?

PS : you save dils Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ariedry
Administrator
Administrator
ariedry

When we are low noobs lvls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: When we are low noobs lvls.   When we are low noobs lvls. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 am

hpnotiQ wrote:
ok most of you in here knows now that i am gonna make an aloken and everyone knows that dils are gonna be hard at the begining so i wanna say this. if you find aloken gear with + on it i would like to trade well this means if i have the ak , bagi etc gear you need Very Happy then we could make a trade so we get more stronger Razz anyone wanna do this ?

PS : you save dils Very Happy

Hehe you already said it before xp
Back to top Go down
https://legacy.canadaboard.net

When we are low noobs lvls.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Marketplace :: Trade-
Jump to: